Last Updated on
Windows 8.1 Product Keys
Windows 8.1 is one of the versions that is been widely used by people apart from windows 10. It is easy to download windows but can be quite tricky to install and register it on your PC or laptop. If your laptop or PC is slow and if you haven’t activated windows 10, you can activate windows 8.1 with the genuine windows 8.1 product key. Once it gets activated, the performance of your PC will be increased. However, if you don’t have a genuine and working windows 8.1 product key, here is a list of all the windows 8.1 product keys for both 32 bit as well as 64 bit.
Windows 8.1 universal product keys for 32 bit and 64 bit
Here is a list of windows 8.1 product key 32 bit and windows 8.1 product key 64 bit that you can look forward to. These are universal product keys that will work for both the versions.
Windows 8.1 Pro product keys free list
Here is a list of all the genuine windows 8.1 pro product keys for free if you are using the windows 8.1 pro version on your laptop or PC.
Windows 8.1 activation keys
This is a list of the windows 8.1 activation keys that you can check out for the activation of your windows.
You Might Also Check: Free Windows 7 Product Keys
Activation of windows 8.1 product key
If you are facing any kinds of troubles regarding the activation of the product key or are unaware of how to activate your windows 8.1, follow these simple steps that might help you in the activation process.
- Make sure that you close all the running programs before you start the activation process.
- If your PC or laptop has an antivirus, make sure to disable it in order to install the windows 8.1 properly.
- Switch off the internet connection on your laptop or PC.
- Windows 8.1 activator is supposed to be then launched from your laptop or desktop.
- Select your language, preferably English.
- Try and install private connection.
- After the activation is completed, restart your computer and enjoy your free full version of windows 8.1.
Basic requirements for installation windows 8.1 with product key
Keep in mind these basic requirements to install the windows on your computer to enjoy a smooth performance.
- Your computer should have a 2GB RAM if it is of 32 bit and a 3GB RAM if it is of 64 bit.
- Minimum 1GHz processor.
- Hard disk should have more than 30GB space so that windows 8.1 product key can be installed.
- Internet access for installation of windows security essentials.
- Microsoft DirectX 9 is required.
Enjoy your free and genuine windows 8.1 with these easy and simple steps and make sure to use the correct product keys for your windows from the given list for a seamless performance.